Everybody wants to increase their audiences, customers and revenue, but for you, it's not that simple. You want PR that can give you an edge yet remain professional. Or maybe you want PR that gives you professionalism but lets you keep your edge. Whatever drives your passion, Baltimore-based Eclectic PR, with its virtual business model and dynamic and flexible network of marketing specialists, graphic designers, media buyers and more, has the keys to your success. Each campaign is tailored specifically to your needs, and should those needs change, so can the campaign.
That’s what makes us Eclectic!
Founder, Cherrie Woods
Cherrie Woods is a 15-year plus public relations (PR) veteran who has a client list that includes self-published and traditionally published authors, visual artists, arts and culture and non-profit organizations. She has held public relations’ staff and management positions at Baltimore City Dept. of Public Works, Reginald F. Lewis Museum, the Detroit Institute of Arts, Toronto Social Services and Public Health and Harbourfront Centre.
Woods currently serves as membership chair on the board of Baltimore Public Relations Society and is an active member of Black Writers Guild of MD. She was past president of NBPRS–Detroit and has been featured in several media outlets and publications including, ABCTV-2, Fox45-TV, WJZ-TV (CBS Affiliate), WEAA.88.9, Toronto Star, Toronto World Art Scene, Who’s Who in Black Detroit, Michigan Chronicle, The Culvert Chronicles, The Baltimore Sun, Tellusdetroit.com and Rolling Out Magazine.
Woods facilitates PR workshops for authors called “Promoting Your Own Book 1 and II” and is the author of Where Do I Start? 10 PR Questions and Answers to Guide Self-Published Authors. She is also an award-winning author of Free to Be Me: Poems on Love, Life and Relationships under the pseudonym Cherrie Amour.
Eclectic PR in the News!
- Maryland Public Television – Your Money and Your Business: Writing a book
- ABC TV2 Focus – Advice for aspiring authors on how to get published
- Baltimore Times – Author/Publicist Shares 10 Key PR Tips
- Conversations Live! with Cyrus Webb (Online) – Publicist and Author Cherrie Woods Stops By
- Maggie Linton Show, Sirius XM – Author Cherrie Woods
- Radioonfire.com – Author feature: Cherrie Woods
- The Baltimore Sun – Turning The Page
- Vocal Expressions Blog – Interview with Cherrie Woods, Author of Where Do I Start? 10 PR Questions and Answers to Guide Self-Published Authors
- WEAA 88.9 FM/First Edition with Sean Yoes – New PR Guide for Authors
- WJZ-TV (CBS Affiliate) – On Time featuring Cherrie Woods