Cherrie Woods is the Self-Published Authors' PR Guru!
“Between 600,000 and 1,000,000 books are published every year in the US—as many as half are self-published.” — Nick Morgan, Forbes.com
The biggest challenges for self-published authors are learning how to build a following for your books, learning what public relations (PR) can do for you and finding someone affordable with PR expertise who will both do the work and educate you on how to do the PR work for yourself.
Cherrie Woods, founder of Eclectic PR has become the go-to-PR-person/coach for self-published authors. A self-published author herself, Woods has worked with several authors on all aspects of their PR and marketing needs.
Woods knows that there is no one-fits-all strategy for her clients. Her services include:
- Public Relations (PR) coaching to help you understand what PR is and what you need to do to make PR strategies effective
- Selecting an effective book cover - what are the elements needed to have an effective book cover
- Branding – how to create a consistent look or messaging – website, social media, book covers
- Media Relations – booking media interviews, interview preparation
- Identifying reading opportunities
- Facilitatiing PR workshops for your group/organization
- And more!